AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
Alright all, I am considering setting up a wee modified game on my FM09. Currently I play it so irregularly that if I had a vested interest it might be played more often and hence earn it's purchase cost.

Anyhow, in order to do so I will need a squad (skwad) so I ask for volunteers.

Firstly, I don't want a skwad of Strikers and AM glory boys. I will need at least 2 players for each posistion, you can stay as your current nationality or if you want to go on a quest for numerous caps you can pick a dodgy nation with your current as secondary.

Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
RJ

Nationality: ROI although eligible to play for Jowaii as technically I am a god there

Height: 191cm

Weight: Loads

Age: 7 01/04/2002

Former striker now CB who can do the DM role with ease

Strengths: Heading it, kicking it, burying it, clearing it..... hurting people, making technically gifted players sit down, drawing blood, not needing shinpads

Weaknesses: Double barrelled surnames, keepy uppies, not hearing the whistle, diplomacy, glory hunting FBs who forget to defend and potentially not as quick as I was (theoretically)

Special Move: The Reaper!

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 pm 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm
Posts: 2183
Location: Nowhere man
Can i sell the hamburgers ?

_________________
sitting on a cornflake...waiting for the van to come !


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 985
Name: Main Man Mike

Age: 19

Height: 184

Weight: 63kg

Preferred position: MR/ST

Strengths: Finishing, Composure, Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Creativity, Pace, Acceleration, Technique etc.

Weaknesses: Marking, Tackling, Heading, Strength, Jumping, Goalkeeping

Preferred Moves: Runs with Ball down Right, Curls Ball, Places shots

:fonz:

_________________
Image Image Image


Last edited by Main Man Mike on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
RJ

Nationality: ROI although eligible to play for Jowaii as technically I am a god there

Age: 7

Former striker now CB who can do the DM role with ease

Strengths: Heading it, kicking it, burying it, clearing it..... hurting people, making technically gifted players sit down, drawing blood, not needing shinpads

Weaknesses: Double barrelled surnames, keepy uppies, not hearing the whistle, diplomacy, glory hunting FBs who forget to defend and potentially not as quick as I was (theoretically)

I'm adding at least 10 to that fella, maybe more... I have a theory.

DOB, day month is all.

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 694
Location: Manchester
Sounds good, good luck with it :thumbup: Having done one of these before I know it can be a lot of work :p


Name: RooneyLegend

Age: 08/02/1991

Preferred position: CM (can play DM naturally and AM comfortably)

Strengths: Technique, passing, creativity, decisions, positioning, anticipation, determination, balance, strength, team work and work rate

Weaknesses: Corners, free kicks, throw ins, jumping, crossing, bit of flair, dribbling, temperament


Edit:

Height: 187cm, 6,2''

Weight: 80kg, 12.5 stone

Ambition: 20
Loyalty: 20

_________________
Image


Last edited by RooneyLegend on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
Main Man Mike wrote:
Name: Main Man Mike

Age: 19

Height: 184

Weight: 63kg

Preferred position: MR/ST

Strengths: Finishing, Composure, Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Creativity, Pace, Acceleration etc.

Weaknesses: Marking, Tackling, Heading, Strength, Jumping, Goalkeeping

:fonz:

Nationality young sir?

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
the nut's named eric wrote:
Resurrection Joe wrote:
RJ

Nationality: ROI although eligible to play for Jowaii as technically I am a god there

Age: 7

Former striker now CB who can do the DM role with ease

Strengths: Heading it, kicking it, burying it, clearing it..... hurting people, making technically gifted players sit down, drawing blood, not needing shinpads

Weaknesses: Double barrelled surnames, keepy uppies, not hearing the whistle, diplomacy, glory hunting FBs who forget to defend and potentially not as quick as I was (theoretically)

I'm adding at least 10 to that fella, maybe more... I have a theory.

DOB, day month is all.


adding at least 10 to what?

EDIT: 01/04/19summatorother

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
RooneyLegend wrote:
Sounds good, good luck with it :thumbup: Having done one of these before I know it can be a lot of work :p


Name: RooneyLegend

Age: 08/02/1991

Preferred position: CM (can play DM naturally and AM comfortably)

Strengths: Technique, passing, creativity, decisions, positioning, anticipation, determination, balance, ambition, team work and work rate

Weaknesses: Corners, free kicks, throw ins, jumping, crossing, bit of flair, dribbling, temperament


Resurrection Joe wrote:

Weaknesses: Double barrelled surnames


:D

Et tu Brutus?

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
adding at least 10 to what?

Age.

Day and Month of Birth?

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 694
Location: Manchester
Nationality? Do you want the truth or can we claim to have distant relatives in lesser known regions?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
the nut's named eric wrote:
Resurrection Joe wrote:
adding at least 10 to what?

Age.

Day and Month of Birth?


01/04

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 985
the nut's named eric wrote:
Main Man Mike wrote:
Name: Main Man Mike

Age: 19

Height: 184

Weight: 63kg

Preferred position: MR/ST

Strengths: Finishing, Composure, Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Creativity, Pace, Acceleration etc.

Weaknesses: Marking, Tackling, Heading, Strength, Jumping, Goalkeeping

:fonz:

Nationality young sir?


English

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
RooneyLegend wrote:
Nationality? Do you want the truth or can we claim to have distant relatives in lesser known regions?

Due to the totally fictitious use of the Editor you can be where you want to be from, I think I stated that you can go with real Nationality or a fake if you want a quest for Caps. Will need a second EU nationality however.

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
devilworshipper wrote:
Can i sell the hamburgers ?

You can be Goalie?

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
the nut's named eric wrote:
devilworshipper wrote:
Can i sell the hamburgers ?

You can be Goalie?


couldn't catch crabs

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:00 pm
Posts: 1510
MonkeyLove

Position - RB/LB

DOB - 5/5/1989

Height - 5'8

Weight - 10st 8lbs

Strengths - Two footed, strong tackler, Positional sense, Decent cross

Weaknesses - Aggression (too much) :lol: , heading, shooting.

Nationality - Northern Ireland


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 694
Location: Manchester
the nut's named eric wrote:
RooneyLegend wrote:
Nationality? Do you want the truth or can we claim to have distant relatives in lesser known regions?

Due to the totally fictitious use of the Editor you can be where you want to be from, I think I stated that you can go with real Nationality or a fake if you want a quest for Caps. Will need a second EU nationality however.


In that case can I be an Argentinian who's also elligible for Holland :fonz:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 4025
Kieran Matrix

Nationality: England, 2nd Ireland

Height: 196cm

Weight: 80 KG

DoB: 4/11/90

Position: DM

Strengths: Long Shots, Positioning, Tackling, Anticipation, Heading

Weaknesses: Pace, Finishing, Goalkeeping, Temperament, Acceleration

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible FM09 AGR team
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 4492
Location: Peering through windows to endless pain!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
the nut's named eric wrote:
devilworshipper wrote:
Can i sell the hamburgers ?

You can be Goalie?


couldn't catch crabs

:lol: :laugh:

_________________
Image

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron