AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Joking aside then... what a sad, sad way to go out.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
Glyndwr University to buy Wrexham's Racecourse stadium


The deal is seen as a vital step to make sure football continues at the Racecourse. Glyndwr University has signed an agreement to buy Wrexham FC's Racecourse stadium and Collier's Park training ground. The deal does not include Wrexham FC or the Crusaders rugby league team who both play there. But the deal will allow both sporting teams to continue using the facilities.

Wrexham Supporters' Trust, who want to buy the football club, called the deal "one of the important steps to football continuing at the Racecourse". Prof Michael Scott, the Wrexham university's vice chancellor and chief executive, said the purchase has been made to secure the stadium's future. A statement by Glyndwr University said the agreement was subject to completion and contract under the financial terms agreed by both parties. "It is the university's intention that by securing both facilities, Wrexham Football Club will be able to continue to use the facilities and that the same might also apply for the Crusaders Rugby League. The purchase is made in the context of the university's continued development of higher education programmes related to sport, for the benefit of students and the wider community," said the statement.

Last week it emerged around 115 staff at the club, including the players, have not been paid and two pre-season friendlies were called off. Owners Geoff Moss and Ian Roberts said they had run out of money, releasing figures showing they have put £2m into the club in the last two years. Mr Moss said he expected the university to look after and improve the stadium, adding they were the "perfect" landlord. "It now opens the door to the supporters' trust to come in and take over the running of the football club and they will make their own arrangements with the university," he said.

The Football Conference has been seeking urgent assurances that Wrexham will be able to complete its fixtures next season. Meanwhile, Crusaders chief executive Rod Findlay has pleaded with their rivals to take the club's players and support staff following their withdrawal from the Super League. Players face an uncertain future after the owners pulled out of the top-flight licence process because of their financial concerns. Mr Findlay said ticket sales for the club's final home game against Hull, which has been moved to August 21, will go towards paying wages.

Wrexham FC's 2011/12 Blue Square Bet Premier campaign is due to get underway at the Racecourse against Cambridge on Saturday, 13 August. Fans' group, Wrexham Supporters' Trust (WST), has been interested in a deal to take over the club from the start. WST chief executive Richard Green said: "We shall now be entering into detailed discussions with the university about arrangements for the football club to continue to go forward at the ground. Very soon afterwards, we will be able to put finalised proposals to the trust membership."

Initially, WST was part of a joint bid with local hotelier Stephanie Booth before she later withdrew, leaving the fans to pursue their own bid. In May, businessman Colin Poole pledged cash for a takeover with the WST having a 25.1% share, before he also pulled out. Since then, WST has been in talks over a full takeover putting the club into community ownership. In 2008, Wrexham's Racecourse was officially recognised as the oldest football stadium in the world still hosting international games.

The stadium has a 200-year history as a sporting venue.

Glyndwr Uuniversity hope to apply for Lottery funding to build two new stands at either end of the Racecourse, including one to replace the closed Kop. University officials say they are making the purchase as a charitable organisation observing Charity Commission rules. Before agreeing the deal, the university had two evaluations carried out. They insist the purchase will not put any undue financial pressure on the university. As well as the university playing sports on the Racecourse, it is envisaged community groups and schools will also have access.

Timeline: Wrexham FC sale
Wrexham FC Racecourse stadium

31 January 2011: Wrexham Football to be sold "as soon as possible", say owners
10 March: Former Wrexham FC player Ashley Ward launches club bid
15 March: Stephanie Booth and Wrexham Supporters' Trust (WST) join forces
15 April: Winding-up petition ordererd over £200,000 tax debt
25 April: WST launch £1m bid to buy the club
28 April: Club pays off £200,000 tax bill
12 May: Fans reveal buy-out bid
24 May: Businessman Colin Poole pulls out over confrontation with fans
11 July: Glyndwr University announces interest in stadium
03 August: Sale of Raceciourse stadium agreed


A game to mark the deal is being held at the ground between Wrexham FC players and reserves on Thursday 4 August. Kick off at 18:30 BST. Admission is free.

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
red_sagem wrote:
Admission is free.

genius



....and if I was part of the Conference executive, that wouldn't convince me they'd fulfil their fixtures, it just means Glyndwr got the prime real estate

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
red_sagem wrote:
Admission is free.

genius



....and if I was part of the Conference executive, that wouldn't convince me they'd fulfil their fixtures, it just means Glyndwr got the prime real estate


Perhaps it's a gesture on behalf of the University, plus it gets people back through the gates, creates some revenue for the club and, hopefully, fans'll return for the season! :shrug:

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
red_sagem wrote:
Resurrection Joe wrote:
red_sagem wrote:
Admission is free.

genius



....and if I was part of the Conference executive, that wouldn't convince me they'd fulfil their fixtures, it just means Glyndwr got the prime real estate


Perhaps it's a gesture on behalf of the University, plus it gets people back through the gates, creates some revenue for the club and, hopefully, fans'll return for the season! :shrug:


Is there no chance of an investor then?

And not sure how it's going to create any revenue for the club if the tickets are free... not unless they're selling off all their old merchandise or having a raffle or something else besides the football. Would have perhaps been a better idea to charge a little something and invite a few celebs or former players to play... unless it's their final game and they already know it is, then you can see why it would be free.

Let's just hope they survive, and the university doesn't build on it. And while I've no idea how much the ground sold for, so much for universities being broke! :rolleyes:

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
conscience wrote:
And not sure how it's going to create any revenue for the club if the tickets are free... not unless they're selling off all their old merchandise or having a raffle or something else besides the football. Would have perhaps been a better idea to charge a little something and invite a few celebs or former players to play... unless it's their final game and they already know it is, then you can see why it would be free.

Let's just hope they survive, and the university doesn't build on it. And while I've no idea how much the ground sold for, so much for universities being broke! :rolleyes:

I did mean by selling programmes, refreshments, merchandise and, as they used to do, fans winning a prize because each programme was numbered. Might not create much but could get people interested in Wrexham FC again! Too late to rally round past players etc now but who's to say what could happen in a few weeks time?! :shrug:

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
i'd get a move on, Conference starts Aug 13th & as yet, Wrexham have no licence, should the league start without them, they're consigned to history

....the fact Wrexham College just got their hands on the prime site they wanted for their halls of residence, isn't proof positive the club can pay their bills.... & if the club folded what could the College do with a big field & 4 delapidated stands??? :idea:

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Resurrection Joe wrote:
i'd get a move on, Conference starts Aug 13th & as yet, Wrexham have no licence, should the league start without them, they're consigned to history

....the fact Wrexham College just got their hands on the prime site they wanted for their halls of residence, isn't proof positive the club can pay their bills.... & if the club folded what could the College do with a big field & 4 delapidated stands??? :idea:


Fair enough. It didn't sound much like the uni wanted to help the club, just themselves to the land... unless they were serious about trying to get funding to refurbish the ground?

Quote:
"Details of the terms of the deal have not been released, but the owners had valued the club’s Racecourse home at £1.5m to £2m, and the Colliers Park training ground at around £500,000..."


Assuming they've got what it's worth and not sold it under value then that would pay the £200,000 tax bill... and shouldn't paying it leave them in the clear to apply for a league license? Not sure what their annual bills might be, but £2m-ish should be a good start even if it's not quite all of it they could raise/save the rest with ticket sales and other cut backs, like lower wages.

Not sure if they have any other debts though. :shrug:

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
To my knowledge the club didn't own the ground, Alex Hamilton owned it..... hence its sale not majorly influencing Wrexham's survival, they just have a new landlord.... who (arguably) stands to benefit from them folding

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
*waits for Robbie Savage to save us* :sigh:

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 4501
Location: Terminal 3, Heathrow Airport
red_sagem wrote:
*waits for Robbie Savage to save us* :sigh:


He's washing his hair.

_________________
Last night I dreamt I was asleep. Funny thing is, when I awoke, I found I was asleep.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Resurrection Joe wrote:
To my knowledge the club didn't own the ground, Alex Hamilton owned it..... hence its sale not majorly influencing Wrexham's survival, they just have a new landlord.... who (arguably) stands to benefit from them folding


Oh dear, I didn't realise it wasn't theirs to sell. Doesn't leave them with much hope without outside investment then... and the clock is ticking.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
Wrexham boss Dean Saunders is confident the club will be able to start the new season on Saturday despite the threat of expulsion from the Conference.

The club must convince the Football Conference by the end of Tuesday it can complete this season's fixtures by meeting a number of demands.

Saunders is confident the club can move forward after the players were paid."Hopefully we're back on track now and we [can] concentrate on football," he said.

Wrexham must convince the Football Conference it can complete this season's fixtures by meeting a number of demands.

The Blue Square Bet Premier side completed their pre-season fixture with a 4-2 win over Gap Connah's Quay.

Speaking to BBC Sport Wales after the game Saunders confirmed the players had now been paid.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
Wrexham boss Dean Saunders is confident the club will be able to start the new season on Saturday despite the threat of expulsion from the Conference.

The club must convince the Football Conference by the end of Tuesday it can complete this season's fixtures by meeting a number of demands.

Saunders is confident the club can move forward after the players were paid."Hopefully we're back on track now and we [can] concentrate on football," he said.

Wrexham must convince the Football Conference it can complete this season's fixtures by meeting a number of demands.

The Blue Square Bet Premier side completed their pre-season fixture with a 4-2 win over Gap Connah's Quay.

Speaking to BBC Sport Wales after the game Saunders confirmed the players had now been paid.


*crosses fingers*

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:21 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
Wrexham Football Club says it has received verbal confirmation that they can proceed with the club's sale.

It came after a day when one fan even offered his home's deeds to help Wrexham FC raise money for a bond so they can play this season's fixtures.

The club has to pay the Football Conference £250,000 as part of its demands, but were £100,000 short when Monday's 17:00 BST deadline passed.

About £90,000 was raised on Tuesday as fans showed "overwhelming" support.

"Conference man - he say YES," a statement said on Tuesday afternoon.

"Verbal confirmation from the Conference that we're okay to proceed... after an amazing day at the Racecourse, during which fans have just been tremendous."

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham On The Brink?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
"We have raised the amount required to satisfy the requirements of the bond."

"(It) just showed again what the football club means to so many people.. still a few minor issues to clear up, but nothing which will cause us to miss starting the season on Saturday," the statement added.

The Dragons are due to start their Blue Square Bet Premier 2011/12 campaign at home to Cambridge United on Saturday.

Football Conference chief executive Dennis Studwick is hopeful Wrexham can complete its fixtures.

Monday's deadline for the club to meet a number of demands was extended as "further clarification" was wanted, including the bond.

Reports on Twitter also suggest one supporter has used his wedding money to help the club's cause.

Robbie Savage who on Monday said he was joining the trust said on his Twitter account:

"Hoping for good news on Wrexham FC tonight. I'm joining the trust, every little helps surely must be more people out there to contribute!!!"

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham Back From The Brink
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
Wrexham Football Club will play its first match of the season in the Blue Square Bet Premier on Saturday, the Football Conference has confirmed.

Conference chiefs said Dragons fans had gone "far beyond the call of duty to their club" after raising £100,000 from their own pockets on Tuesday.

One fan even offered his home's deeds to help the club raise a £250,000 bond.

Two contradictory clauses in the club's lease should be dealt with "swiftly", conference bosses say.

The Dragons are due to start their league campaign at home to Cambridge United on Saturday after satisfying Football Conference demands for the bond.

The club were £100,000 short when Monday's 17:00 BST deadline for the money passed but the "overwhelming" support showed by fans, who raised a six-figure sum in seven hours, has won praise from the Football Conference's board.

In a statement, they said: "It is pleasing to learn that all staff, players and football creditors have been paid along with outstanding monies to HMRC.

"It is recognised by the Board of the Football Conference that over recent days a number of people, often under difficult and delicate circumstances, have worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome.

Image
Glyndwr University have bought the club's Racecourse ground

"The fans of Wrexham FC, drawn from all walks of life, have gone far beyond the call of duty to their club.

"It would be wrong to single out individuals, so well done to all those who have contributed, in whatever way they did so."

The Football Conference said it was justified in laying down ground rules that have been criticised by "a small minority" as "draconian".

It added: "Had this strong stance not been taken then there was never any guarantee that any new owners for Wrexham FC may have been forthcoming.

"By the time Wrexham Supporters Trust are finally in a position to acquire the club, there may not have been a club."

Phil Wynn, a councillor and life-long fan, said the club had hit "rock bottom" with Tuesday's cash appeal but had turned it in to an "amazing day" in its history.

He said: "Yesterday morning started with concerns that we just wouldn't make it. It started slowly but by lunchtime, once the bank account had been set up by the club, the money just started piling in.

"I believe there was £10,000 wired in from somebody in Canada, who just woke up and a got a text to say 'can you help?'.

Training facilities

"One of the first fans to come along was this young lad who must have been only 10. He could only just get his head above the counter but he slapped his £35 on the counter and filled his form in.

"Another memory that will stick with me is another chap, he must have been 80, on a stick. [He was] obviously an ex-coal miner [and] could hardly breathe.

"He said he hadn't been to see [the team play] for years but was a lifelong fan and he was happy to put his £200 in to the pot like everybody else."

Wrexham MP Ian Lucas added: "Wrexham fans showed yesterday what a true community club could be.

"The club's fans have not had an easy time for many years but their passion remains undiminished.

"Now I want to see Wrexham Supporters' Trust buy the club fast so the team can concentrate on winning promotion top the Football League - where they belong."

Wrexham's owners completed the sale of the Racecourse and Colliers Park training facilities to Glyndwr University on Friday.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham Back From The Brink
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
Wrexham Football Club will play its first match of the season in the Blue Square Bet Premier on Saturday, the Football Conference has confirmed.

Conference chiefs said Dragons fans had gone "far beyond the call of duty to their club" after raising £100,000 from their own pockets on Tuesday.

One fan even offered his home's deeds to help the club raise a £250,000 bond.

Two contradictory clauses in the club's lease should be dealt with "swiftly", conference bosses say.

The Dragons are due to start their league campaign at home to Cambridge United on Saturday after satisfying Football Conference demands for the bond.

The club were £100,000 short when Monday's 17:00 BST deadline for the money passed but the "overwhelming" support showed by fans, who raised a six-figure sum in seven hours, has won praise from the Football Conference's board.

In a statement, they said: "It is pleasing to learn that all staff, players and football creditors have been paid along with outstanding monies to HMRC.

"It is recognised by the Board of the Football Conference that over recent days a number of people, often under difficult and delicate circumstances, have worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome.

Image
Glyndwr University have bought the club's Racecourse ground

"The fans of Wrexham FC, drawn from all walks of life, have gone far beyond the call of duty to their club.

"It would be wrong to single out individuals, so well done to all those who have contributed, in whatever way they did so."

The Football Conference said it was justified in laying down ground rules that have been criticised by "a small minority" as "draconian".

It added: "Had this strong stance not been taken then there was never any guarantee that any new owners for Wrexham FC may have been forthcoming.

"By the time Wrexham Supporters Trust are finally in a position to acquire the club, there may not have been a club."

Phil Wynn, a councillor and life-long fan, said the club had hit "rock bottom" with Tuesday's cash appeal but had turned it in to an "amazing day" in its history.

He said: "Yesterday morning started with concerns that we just wouldn't make it. It started slowly but by lunchtime, once the bank account had been set up by the club, the money just started piling in.

"I believe there was £10,000 wired in from somebody in Canada, who just woke up and a got a text to say 'can you help?'.

Training facilities

"One of the first fans to come along was this young lad who must have been only 10. He could only just get his head above the counter but he slapped his £35 on the counter and filled his form in.

"Another memory that will stick with me is another chap, he must have been 80, on a stick. [He was] obviously an ex-coal miner [and] could hardly breathe.

"He said he hadn't been to see [the team play] for years but was a lifelong fan and he was happy to put his £200 in to the pot like everybody else."

Wrexham MP Ian Lucas added: "Wrexham fans showed yesterday what a true community club could be.

"The club's fans have not had an easy time for many years but their passion remains undiminished.

"Now I want to see Wrexham Supporters' Trust buy the club fast so the team can concentrate on winning promotion top the Football League - where they belong."

Wrexham's owners completed the sale of the Racecourse and Colliers Park training facilities to Glyndwr University on Friday.

:yaay:

Well done to all the fans who raised the money and brilliant news! :fonz:

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham Back From The Brink
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
....and a lucky escape for the groom :coffee:

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wrexham Back From The Brink
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 5071
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away!
Resurrection Joe wrote:
....and a lucky escape for the groom :coffee:

:p

_________________
Sagey now has two Little Soldiers, do you know who you are?!

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron