AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Eminem LP is imminent
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

Happy to see Juarssic 5 get a shout TNNE, if you like them you should check out The Roots. I'm not a fan of too much of the commerical hip hop other than eminem you won't hear much of the stuff I listen to on the radio. I like bits and pieces of Jay-Z. Huge Notorious BIG fanand all the early west coast stuff nwa, dre, snoop, 2-Pac. But as I've gotten older my taste has moved to more of the hip hop groups like J5, The Roots, Tribe Called Quest.

Old school stuff is my favorite. If you put Tribe Called Quest Radio on on Pandora you'll get a good idea of my taste in hip hop

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

The James wrote:
Happy to see Juarssic 5 get a shout TNNE, if you like them you should check out The Roots. I'm not a fan of too much of the commerical hip hop other than eminem you won't hear much of the stuff I listen to on the radio. I like bits and pieces of Jay-Z. Huge Notorious BIG fanand all the early west coast stuff nwa, dre, snoop, 2-Pac. But as I've gotten older my taste has moved to more of the hip hop groups like J5, The Roots, Tribe Called Quest.

Old school stuff is my favorite. If you put Tribe Called Quest Radio on on Pandora you'll get a good idea of my taste in hip hop

Yes to the Quest. Not heard of The Roots so I'll get them on my iTunes or Spotify/Last.fm type account.

I agree with the Jay-Z, B.I.G, 2-Pac and the rest love too. Not so much a Gangster Rap fan, but the flow those guys can get into is amazing.

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:24 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
Bang a few of your fave Tribe Called Quest songs on links on the forum James?

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Some bloggers think the video for Love the Way You Lie glamorises violence, while others believe it highlights the dangers of domestic abuse

The single has already topped the charts in several countries, but the video for Eminem's Love the Way You Lie has only just been released online. It features Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan as a couple trapped in the kind of destructive relationship that Hollywood likes to make appealing.

There are a few images of Fox literally playing with fire (rather predictably, given Rihanna's lyric – "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn"), before the couple exhange slaps, throw stuff at each other, then start kissing angrily against a wall.

The violence does at least reflect Eminem's lyrics – "I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again/I guess I don't know my own strength" – but the video's depiction of domestic abuse has already drawn criticism; Entertainment Weekly made its feelings clear: "Eminem's Love the way You Lie video: Domestic violence is AWESOME." But Billboard takes a different line, saying that Rihanna felt the song was something she needed to get out of her system following the "very-public assault at the hands of ex-boyfriend Chris Brown" and that, ultimately, "the clip aims at highlighting the dangers of an abusive relationship and, indirectly, delivers the message that it's better to walk out before it's too late". What do you think?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicbl ... anna-video

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I bet hardly anyone watches that video and thinks "ohh, domestic violence, never thought of that..thats for me". I bet most people either think "oohhhh Megan Fox, yes please" or "ohhh Megan Fox, hasnt she got especially strange looking thumbs"...or "Lost guy".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

People look at Megan Fox and think "Hasn't she got especially strange looking thumbs?" :blink:

I thought they'd just think "Yep i'd tie Megan Fox to the bed as well" I wouldn't notice if she didn't have any thumbs in the video.

EDIT: I had to google 'Megan Fox Thumbs' to see what the fuss was about :lol:
Quote:
TMZ good catch she went from a 10 to a 6 in my book.....that's a weird looking thumb. ..what a freak!

Meanwhile, one commenter tries to bring "science" into this all this :
She has broad thumbs. This is a normal variant. She is otherwise, as we would say, non-dysmorphic.

Another commenter says the story runs deeper than just some stubby thumbs: That's because she was born a hermaphrodite. Just looking at her thumb tells you she has more male than female chromosomes but some sick freak probable thought it would be fun to push 'it' toward female. No doubt Megan is confused and has many male tendency.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Told you... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 am 
General
General

Highscores: 2
I have it on good authority from two women, that that photo looks like a tranny :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

:lol:
Quote:
Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Apparently a few songs from his new album were leaked last night. I will check them out tonight when I get home.

Straight from the vault. Looks to be the name of the new album.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
The 'Not Afraid' rapper tops the bill alongside the 'I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor' rockers at this year's event, which takes place across two UK festival sites, Hylands Park in Chelmsford, and Weston Park, Staffordshire, on the weekend of 20 and 21 August.

Other acts confirmed to perform over various music stages so far include Tinie Tempah, Kaiser Chiefs, Duran Duran, Jessie J, Razorlight, The Script, Dizzee Rascal, Manic Street Preachers and Plan B.

Festival Director Bob Angus said: "We've got two supremely talented acts headlining this year's V festival in Arctic Monkeys and Eminem and the likes of plan B, Kaiser Chiefs, The Script and Manic Street Preachers just adds to the strength of the main stage line-up.

"The breadth of accomplished talent performing throughout the weekend on the other stages is also something we are proud of, with heavyweight acts including Dizzee Rascal, Razorlight, Chase and Status and Duran Duran joining the party."

As well as seeing some of the world's biggest acts perform, fans will also be able to experience new 'V Style' camping, meaning it will be possible to stay in ready built Pod Pads, Cloud Yurts, Healthworks Tepees and pop-up hotel rooms, rather than traditional self pitched tents.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

Ya heard his new track with Dr. Dre IDFD? It's called "I need a doctor" I believe it's off Dre's upcoming album. I like it a whole lot.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I've heard it twice but can't remember it (intoxicated at the time) I'll give it another listen when I get back from the pub tonight. (Probably wont remember it again)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I liked the new one with Dre.

Its not as cool as some of Dre's other "comeback" tunes though. Assuming Still D.R.E was a comeback record, cos thats a great one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

borocooper wrote:

Its not as cool as some of Dre's other "comeback" tunes though. Assuming Still D.R.E was a comeback record, cos thats a great one.

I think its great certainly better than all of Eminem's songs for the past 5 years imo. He released "Kush" before I need a doctor, have a listen. It didn't get much radio time but its good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 pm 
General
General

Highscores: 2
The James wrote:
Ya heard his new track with Dr. Dre IDFD? It's called "I need a doctor" I believe it's off Dre's upcoming album. I like it a whole lot.

It's not something I particularly like, but will be checking the album out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Monkeylove wrote:
borocooper wrote:

I think its great certainly better than all of Eminem's songs for the past 5 years imo. He released "Kush" before I need a doctor, have a listen. It didn't get much radio time but its good.

Cool, will do.

I dont know with regards to it being better than Eminems last 5 years..I did really like quite a few tracks on the last album.

But I Need A Doctor is good..has some emotion running through it.

Also Dr Dre..bricksh*thouse or what?!

Must be using some "help" for that physique.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Better than all of Eminems tunes in the last 5 yrs?

No Apologies Not Afraid Beautiful - Songs from 3 different albums all of which are better than this song.

I don't think it's an amazing song, it's something that i'll listen to but not something too hype about. I'll definitely get hold of the album though it feels like we've been waiting forever for this to come out.

Forgot about Dre and Still Dre not sure if either were come back songs or not but both were excellent songs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 am 
Major General
Major General

New Eminem single leaked:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next