The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Had a discussion with a few people the other night on the above subjects.just how many do you reckon there have been on a large scale??

were the moon landings faked?
was 9/11 a huge cover up?
was princess diana murdered?
kennedy assassination-hmmmm...not too sure?

on a personal note i believe the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was a cover up.

just wondered what views people had about the above and perhaps some of their own too

:wave:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
I don't believe them however there are some brilliant theories on 9/11. Check out the collapsing building. Think it was building 7 which collapsed minutes after the bbc said it had collapsed.Live on screen they're saying the building has collapsed but they've got it shown live and the building is still standing about 5 mins later the building was gone though it wasn't damaged at all by the planes and images of the building at lunch time show that not even a single window was broken.

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

idontfeardeath wrote:
I don't believe them however there are some brilliant theories on 9/11. Check out the collapsing building. Think it was building 7 which collapsed minutes after the bbc said it had collapsed.Live on screen they're saying the building has collapsed but they've got it shown live and the building is still standing about 5 mins later the building was gone though it wasn't damaged at all by the planes and images of the building at lunch time show that not even a single window was broken.

ive seen something similar.
also the elvis death was pretty peculiar too

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm 
Major General
Major General

If you're looking for 9/11 conspiracies there's a very convincing documentary called Loose Change you can watch. Some of the evidence is stunning. Watch it the whole way through, you won't be disappointed.

Click The Link...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 pm 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 12
I've watched a couple of documentaries on 9/11 conspiracy theories and there are definitely some things that just don't add up or make sense. It's hard to believe the government would be involved in it though, sure they might do some messed up sh*t sometimes, but murdering however many thousand of their own people just for an excuse to start a war? Surely not.

Like I said, there is some compelling evidence that all is not right though - e.g the plane that hit the Pentagon...pretty much disappeared. There was little debris from the plane wreckage left...disintegrated from the fire? Apparently the materials planes are build with are made to withstand some ridiculous temperature before even being effected.

Also there are random explosions both in the Towers themselves and there was some in the inner part of the Pentagon as well, suggesting remote detonations of explosives planted beforehand.

Some very interesting stuff in there, doubt we'll ever know the full truth though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm 
General
General

Highscores: 2
Ever wondered/ wanted to hear it explaining just how money and politics are as big a scam as their being no wreckage on some of the 9/11 photographs... ok, they claim the plane did crash at one spot... so, um.. where'd the bits go... Loose Change is a good place to start too.

Zeitgeist: Addendum - 2hours documentary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm 
General
General

Also Zeitgeit The Movie - similar presentation about how religion etc. is used for the same scams as in the one above. Like a companion vid to the other, but can be watched separate.

(both from http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/, and in case the inline vid don't work links are on there)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

I've seen all the documentaries about the 9/11 conspiracies and I can't buy it. It's too massive an undertaking. Too many people would have to know and none of them have come forward.

Also, for me, it's a wound that is still wide open. So maybe it's my desire to not want to believe that something so sinister could be a plot of my own government. Everytime I find myself in NYC I try to get down to ground zero, the massive hole that's still in the ground is an absolutly chilling sight to behold.

We were gonna go into iraq anyway we hardly needed 1000s dead by the hand of our own government as an excuse.

I still remember everything about the morning, I even watched the plane fly into the second tower live in CNN. So for me to believe it was some plan hatched in the back rooms of the white house and not the caves of afganistan is just a hard sell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

The James wrote:
I still remember everything about the morning, I even watched the plane fly into the second tower live in CNN. So for me to believe it was some plan hatched in the back rooms of the white house and not the caves of afganistan is just a hard sell

I'm not an American but i feel the same way as you towards the situation. I just can't accept that it's something the american government would do even if it was Bush in charge at the time.

I had just finished school as we were having roofing repairs done so finishing at 2. I saw the second plane going in to the building on the news and just couldn't believe what was going on. As said though just for the side of you that is intrigued the documentaries are an interesting watch.

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm 
General
General

The James wrote:
I've seen all the documentaries about the 9/11 conspiracies and I can't buy it. It's too massive an undertaking.

Fair enough, but with an open mind, there's quite a lot to suggest that it was staged just to turn mass public opinion in favour of a war. There's info to suggest your leaders sank the British Passenger ship Lusitania to enter WWII... just like you did in the 6 day war in the 1960s, the USS Liberty - the only incident of it's type not investigated by US Congress... so it's not like there's no precedents.

Maybe when it's not so fresh and painful you might look into it further.

Quote:
"I saw the second plane going in to the building on the news and just couldn't believe what was going on."

imo, that was the whole point. As distractions/reasons to go to war go, that's pretty dramatic.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

I'm more apt to believe the old conspiracies than the new ones. There's too much money to be made. If you were sitting definitive proof that the US government was behind 9/11 you could name your price to tell your story. Not to mention the logistics of a cover up of this magnitude. I mean there would have to be literally hundreds if not thousands of people involved in it.

It just doesn't make sense IMO.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm 
General
General

The James wrote:
I'm more apt to believe the old conspiracies than the new ones. There's too much money to be made. If you were sitting definitive proof that the US government was behind 9/11 you could name your price to tell your story. Not to mention the logistics of a cover up of this magnitude. I mean there would have to be literally hundreds if not thousands of people involved in it.

It just doesn't make sense IMO.

Maybe the old ones are just easier because you didn't live through them...

And if you compare what the so-called conspiracy theorists say vs some of the official US claims and responses - it's not so clear anymore. The latter being often contradictory, the former doesn't appear to suffer from the same. It's just this inbuilt aversion to anything that contradicts the official story that's holding back acceptance, but I don't know many who've looked into it and believe the government. As for witnesses, all kinds of people were given unexplained time off in the weeks and days before 9/11. And division of labour.. eg one company wires the empty box, next one fits a fuse box... by the time you get to the end, nobody knows what they've built. You can build what you like and nobody is any the wiser so their didn't need to be any list of a thousand co-conspirators, just one building maintenance boss for eg.

And there's more money to be made from the reconstruction/oil/opium trade/weapons trade don't you think? Which is alleged to be the whole point of the exercise. Besides assuming it is true, then you'd get discredited if you said anything anyway, or called a terrorist and tortured... or assassinated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i suppose people are right.we`ll never find the truth.

9/11
princess diana
kennedy
monroe

rumours will go on,long after we have left this earth

:huh: :shrug:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

Its got less to do with living through them more to do with the media at the time of the incidents.

Take the Nixon/Whitewater thing for example. "Deep thr*at" stayed annoymus until he told the world who he was before his death. I censored his name not because it sexual but because I don't want people to get blocked from seeing it cause of work filters

In today's world the media wouldn't have accepted that with a story so huge they would gave dug and dug till they found him.

I just can't believe there are hundreds of people that know the "truth" about 9/11 and are keeping their mouths shut, surely one of them would have had a conflict of conscience by now and sold their story.

I'm sure we don't know the whole truth, but i just can't buy the conspriacy stuff when it comes to 9/11.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 3
conscience wrote:
Ever ..... blah blah

:siren: :siren: :siren: RELOCATION INFORMATION :siren: :siren: :siren:

Anyone looking for Cons...... you'll find him here, for the next 3 months

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:20 pm 
General
General

The James wrote:
Its got less to do with living through them more to do with the media at the time of the incidents.

Take the Nixon/Whitewater thing for example. "Deep thr*at" stayed annoymus until he told the world who he was before his death. I censored his name not because it sexual but because I don't want people to get blocked from seeing it cause of work filters

In today's world the media wouldn't have accepted that with a story so huge they would gave dug and dug till they found him.

I just can't believe there are hundreds of people that know the "truth" about 9/11 and are keeping their mouths shut, surely one of them would have had a conflict of conscience by now and sold their story.

I'm sure we don't know the whole truth, but i just can't buy the conspriacy stuff when it comes to 9/11.

You seen who owns the massive media corporations lately? Bedfellows of the top corporate guys/top government/congress which are all highly interchangeable anyway EG Dick Chaney leads you into war, and is making a killing from his interests in companies doing the reconstruction work in Iraq... Tony Blair currently gets £2m a year in 'consultancy' *cough* services rendered *cough* fees from JP Morgan (for his 'financial consultancy' skills officially would you believe :lol:) Bush Snr and one of the Bin Ladens made a fortune from an ammo factory using slave POW labour in WWII... this stuff ain't new. There was also a leaked quote, Hillary Clinton IIRC at some top behind closed doors government/media party thing, where she "thank you to all our friends in the media without whose help, none of this would have been possible... if conducted in the public eye" or words to that effect. I'll try and track it down if you're interested. Nothing specific mentioned, natch, you couldn't start a newsflash with it alone, but given it came after the 9/11 enquiry shut down (again, IIRC, without checking) - you gotta ask yourself what she was referring to. There's many, many clues when looked at as a whole imho.

And loads of people DID 'confess', EG firemen that heard a second explosion etc. Just nothing was done about it, it went against the official line so they weren't taken seriously enough to be believed, even though you'd say logic dictates you'd want to investigate every part of it. But who investigated it? The governments? Not gunna call themselves guilty are they!

Fast forward to the Iraq war enquiry in the UK, and Gordon Brown tells a loads of lies to the commission and nothing is done about it. And who'd believe a conspiracy theory anyway - like RJ's lovechild, David Icke said, most people are conditioned to laugh at the very mention of the words conspiracy and theory in that order. Besides, governments wouldn't ever lie... would they... :rolleyes:

And why? Wealth and power. Same old.

If you're that bothered, on that first vid link I posted, Zeitgeist: Addendum, first 25 mins deal with the monetary system and how it's a scam, but 25mins onwards they're interviewing a former 'economic hitman' who was one of the team sent to corrupt Saddam, and he explains why it really did happen and what led to it... up to you if you believe him, same as all this stuff, but worth a watch if you're interested imo. I started investigating because I like a good conspiracy theory, I'll be honest lol :) But the deeper I looked in to it, the more it looked like this theory wasn't a theory at all. Anyhoo, see what you think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm 
General
General

Resurrection Joe wrote:
:siren: RELOCATION INFORMATION

Anyone looking for Cons...... you'll find him here, for the next 3 months

:lol:

:rolleyes: The Luddites were right as well. :nur:

And if you're gunna call me a nutcase (see how they conditioned you, huh huh *twitch* :buzzin: - couldn't find the paranoid smilie lol) can't I at least be someone out of The Matrix? :| :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 am 
Major General
Major General

Us wanted control on Oil in ME and asia ... For years they kept there Oil in reserves and keep buying it from others ..SOB Osama is an american agent ..so was saddam ..how america creates them and use it for their purposes ..We all know ..They installed the wahabism brand from saudia to Afghanistan and pakistan ..result is evident .. I hope you know few things about wahabism sect..

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm 
General
General

pakrooney wrote:
I hope you know few things about wahabism sect..

Agreed Pak. And I'd never heard of them, but I have now. :thumbup: