AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


This forum is for friendly, fun chat. Be nice.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 am
Posts: 1480
just saw this new username on another topic .


And wondered what a russian fighterplane had to do on a football forum . :shrug:

_________________
Man is not made for working , no matter what you do you are always one hand short


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
Your new name pursuit is getting as boring united pursuit of players.

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:08 pm 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 am
Posts: 1480
You mean he is getting boring like united?



Well at least he HAS succeeded .

_________________
Man is not made for working , no matter what you do you are always one hand short


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
Yeah whatever , english aint my first language its 3rd or 4th.

MIG? ? Whats full abbr?

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 am 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Posts: 1422
Highscores: 28
Do you really need it explaining? MIG stands for Moyes Is God but I don't want that to be my name anymore cause Moyes is at United now. Everyone called me MIG anyway so just went with that. Oh and sorry to bore you.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:42 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 11695
Highscores: 1
Moyes may still be god you know... he just needs to prove it again.

Oh, and I didn't think it was boring :shrug:

_________________
idontfeardeath wrote:
Spawny wrote:
But James and Pak both said they were voting JSP


:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:49 am 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Posts: 1422
Highscores: 28
I really do hope Moyes proves himself in time. He is getting so much stick already, probably for things largely out of his control.

Bit of a boring outcome I suppose!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 11695
Highscores: 1
He's not Ferguson, and he's not Mourinho... that's enough justification for some people.

Well, the alternative was more amusing :D

_________________
idontfeardeath wrote:
Spawny wrote:
But James and Pak both said they were voting JSP


:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Sheasy's Bum Hamster wrote:
He'll always be my itchy gash to me :lol:


Haha. We'll just have to translate it in our heads. :D

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:02 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Posts: 849
MIG wrote:
For obvious reasons I think I'm going to be needing a new username. Not because I no longer think highly of Moyes, I do and I'm sure I always will but I'm going to look like another bloody United fan on here come next season!

I suggested a change to - Moyes Was God Now Hes A Devil

Con thinks that might be a bit too long!

So over to you guys for ideas if you'd be so kind! Would be cool if someone could come up with something good but keeping the MIG initials maybe?

What do you guys think?


Bearing in mind the fantastic job he's done this season, I think Moyes is God is a great screen name.

I for one, am now a fan. :fonz:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 6512
It's A Fair Kop wrote:
MIG wrote:
For obvious reasons I think I'm going to be needing a new username. Not because I no longer think highly of Moyes, I do and I'm sure I always will but I'm going to look like another bloody United fan on here come next season!

I suggested a change to - Moyes Was God Now Hes A Devil

Con thinks that might be a bit too long!

So over to you guys for ideas if you'd be so kind! Would be cool if someone could come up with something good but keeping the MIG initials maybe?

What do you guys think?


Bearing in mind the fantastic job he's done this season, I think Moyes is God is a great screen name.

I for one, am now a fan. :fonz:

:rant: Moyes is Gone was perfect!

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I need a new user name!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:29 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
I need a new username .. I want to change .. PLease suggest ...

How abt Mou is God :D

Poolpregnant ... Floppydrive ... e4envy-united..

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron