AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 11695
Highscores: 1
I've not collected anywhere near everything. Have done a couple of areas once I got the maps showing where things were, but the earlier areas I didn't bother hunting everything down.

Bit disappointed that there's no new game + where you can keep your weapon upgrades, etc. Starting again with rubbish weapons sounds less fun than starting again with good weapons!!

_________________
idontfeardeath wrote:
Spawny wrote:
But James and Pak both said they were voting JSP


:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
Spawny wrote:
I've not collected anywhere near everything. Have done a couple of areas once I got the maps showing where things were, but the earlier areas I didn't bother hunting everything down.

Bit disappointed that there's no new game + where you can keep your weapon upgrades, etc. Starting again with rubbish weapons sounds less fun than starting again with good weapons!!


yes I would have liked an all weapon option on the hard level or something.

some of those weapons are ace though. The fully equiped handgun :ohmy:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 11695
Highscores: 1
Mr Carrot wrote:
yes I would have liked an all weapon option on the hard level or something.

some of those weapons are ace though. The fully equiped handgun :ohmy:


Don't think I've got the handgun fully upgraded yet. Have the recurve bow, assault rifle, tac pistol, and... whatever the level 2 shotgun is.

_________________
idontfeardeath wrote:
Spawny wrote:
But James and Pak both said they were voting JSP


:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron