AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: QPR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:29 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

oh dear Jimmy !

:no: :ohmy: :wave:

He was offered £35,000-£40,000 per trip and replied: “I think you have to do better than that… “Look, just try to make me happy. Cos you come up with a nice figure, you know. The 35 is… you know?” Asked if £50,000-£55,000 would be acceptable, he said: “You’re getting warmer. I think, for me to do a good job and also be comfortable, OK I’m going to be three days away, that kind of stuff and, you know international week is also the time when I do spend a lot of time with the family. “It also depends whether I can be paid in Holland?

“If I do work abroad I can receive money abroad, and if I do work here then I have to receive it here, and I have to pay tax here. If I do work abroad and receive it abroad, in my bank account in Holland, then if I bring it back here I have a way of only paying between 10 and 15 per cent [tax], instead of paying 45 [per cent]. Because it makes a big difference.”

Told it would not be a problem to pay him in the Netherlands, he said: “Well that makes it a little bit easier. Then 55 is not bad.”

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29