It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 20/09 - Everton V Blackburn Rovers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:33 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Mystic Jarv wrote:
Everton V Blackburn Rovers

Everton like Fulham have been in UEFA cup action on thursday, picking up a good 3 nil win against AEK Athensbut Everton need league points, Likewise Blackburn, Both teams will be hoping to pick up points from this fixture but i don't see anything other than a home win.

Mystic Jarv predicts 2-1 to Everton

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: 20/09 - Everton V Blackburn Rovers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 3

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce finds himself in the rare position of having a full-strength squad at his disposal for Sunday's trip to Everton.

Midfielder Steven Nzonzi (foot) and striker Benni McCarthy (ankle) have both recovered from injuries and they are added to last week's squad which beat Wolves.

Former Everton defender Lars Jacobsen will hope to keep his place in the side despite competition from Michel Salgado as he returns to Goodison Park for the first time since his summer move.

New signing Lucas Neill is unlikely to make the Everton squad because of his lack of match fitness.

Russian midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov's groin injury will be assessed after he was substituted in the Europa Cup victory over AEK Athens but a place on the bench is probably his best hope.

Captain Phil Neville has been ruled out for at least a couple of months with a knee injury sustained in last weekend's defeat at Fulham.

Victor Anichebe, out since last season with a knee injury, is set for an operation next week to remove a pin which will put back his return to action by at least two to three weeks.

Teams:

Everton (from): Howard, Yobo, Baines, Distin, Hibbert, Heitinga, Neill, Cahill, Rodwell, Pienaar, Osman, Yakubu, Jo, Fellaini, Nash, Bilyaletdinov, Vaughan, Gosling.

Blackburn (from): Robinson, Jacobsen, Salgado, Chimbonda, Samba, Nelsen, Givet, Dunn, Grella, Pedersen, Emerton, Diouf, Andrews, Roberts, Di Santo, Hoilett, Kalinic, Brown, Nzonzi, McCarthy.

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you

Post subject: Re: 20/09 - Everton V Blackburn Rovers
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:42 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
Jarv wrote:
Mystic Jarv wrote:
Everton V Blackburn Rovers

Everton like Fulham have been in UEFA cup action on thursday, picking up a good 3 nil win against AEK Athensbut Everton need league points, Likewise Blackburn, Both teams will be hoping to pick up points from this fixture but i don't see anything other than a home win.

Mystic Jarv predicts 2-1 to Everton

Does mystic jarv know he doesn't have to predict the past? This one's a confirmed result it was 4-0 :cool:

But with age my hopes have faded