AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pardew's Palace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:35 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'd not be paying more than 20m even in this market.

The lad has no end product

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:04 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
Don't see what he offers them. He prefers playing down the right where they have Delafoue and even down the left is he any better than Mirrales(sp)?

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:16 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I like watching him play but I agree about his end product he's so unpredictable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:10 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Alan Pardew hopes Crystal Palace will use the money raised through Yannick Bolasie’s £25m sale to Everton to reunite him with Moussa Sissoko, who is keen to leave Newcastle United before the end of the transfer window.

Bolasie, who came off the bench in Palace’s opening-day defeat by West Bromwich Albion, signed a five-year contract at Goodison Park on Monday having passed a medical over the weekend. The deal for the 27-year-old could potentially rise as high as £30m with Bristol City, who had inserted a sell-on clause into the winger’s £350,000 switch to Selhurst Park four years ago, due a sizeable tranche of the fee.

While Palace are well stocked in wide areas with Andros Townsend, Wilfried Zaha and Bakary Sako already at the club, Pardew had made clear to his chairman, Steve Parish, that he expects to be able to sign a like-for-like replacement for both Bolasie and Mile Jedinak, who will join Aston Villa this week. Palace were already seeking to sign two strikers, with Liverpool’s Christian Benteke a priority, and expect to be very active before the transfer window closes on 31 August.

Sissoko, who has three years left on his deal at St James’ Park, was a regular under Pardew at Newcastle after joining from Toulouse in January 2013 and has played 133 games for the club, captaining the side under Rafael Benítez earlier this year. While the 26-year-old’s form was inconsistent at best last season, Pardew retains faith in his ability and believes he would offer Palace an upgrade on the departing Bolasie whether employed wide or through the middle.

The France international, whose performance caught the eye in the final of Euro 2016, would prefer to join a club competing in the Champions League and had been alerted to possible interest from the reigning European champions, Real Madrid, in taking him to the Bernabéu. But that has yet to be followed up and, as the transfer deadline approaches, he is anxious to return to top-flight competition and Palace is an option he would consider. He has yet to feature in the Championship this season after his exertions over the summer but attended Saturday’s defeat by Huddersfield Town in the stands.

Benítez, while sympathetic to Sissoko’s desire to play at the higher level, is under no pressure to sell the player but, if he is to leave, would prefer a deal to be concluded sooner rather than later to allow further reinforcements to be made with the influx of funds over the remainder of the month. “We can’t wait until the end [of the window] so we have to be sure he is training well and he’s ready,” said the Spaniard on Saturday. “If somebody comes in with the right offer for us and for everybody, fine. If not he has to carry on. He is a professional and he has a contract.”

Palace had not originally anticipated pursuing Sissoko and it remains to be seen whether they can match Newcastle’s valuation of the player but Bolasie’s desire to move on after four years at Selhurst Park has now forced them to consider all options in the market. Contact was made with Manchester United over a potential loan deal for Ashley Young but the former England international is apparently available only for a permanent departure and Pardew has now made clear to the board his desire to secure the Frenchman.

The manager’s eagerness to sign two strikers – Palace sold Dwight Gayle to Newcastle earlier this summer for £10m and released Marouane Chamakh and Emmanuel Adebayor in June – was already well established and they remain hopeful a deal will eventually be struck for Benteke. The Belgium forward has also attracted interest from West Bromwich Albion, though it is understood he would prefer a move to London.

There is interest in West Brom’s Saido Berahino, who has entered the final year of his contract at The Hawthorns, and an inquiry has been lodged with Chelsea over the availability of Loïc Rémy, another player who featured under Pardew at Newcastle. The disaffected Everton forward, Oumar Niasse, may also be considered for a loan move though both Hull City and West Brom have also inquired after a player who made only two Premier League starts for the Merseyside club after joining from Lokomotiv Moscow for £13.5m in January.

Jedinak, who had entered the final 12 months of his contract and lost the captaincy to Scott Dann this summer, is expected to leave Palace after five years this week to drop into the second tier with Villa in a £4m move. Pardew may well attempt to secure another of his former Newcastle players, Cheick Tioté, as a replacement for the Australian.

The likes of Joe Ledley, Lee Chung-yong – both the subject of interest from Burnley this summer – and Jordon Mutch will remain at the club as squad players. The Wales international, Jonathan Williams, has been ruled out for up to 10 weeks with an ankle injury sustained in a friendly win at Farnborough Town.

Bolasie, who scored 13 goals in 144 appearances in all competitions for Palace, cited Everton’s ambition as his motivation in moving to Merseyside. “This is a big club and I know all about it from having played against them over the years,” the DR Congo winger told the club’s official website. “For me, it was a no-brainer to come here. But now that I’ve come to Everton, the job is not done. I’ve got to work hard and feel my way in. I’m ready and up for the challenge.

“It’s not about the money for me. It’s about looking at the ambition of the club and where they are trying to get to. I just like to play football. I just like to play football and it’s going to be really interesting to learn from someone like Ronald Koeman, who was obviously a top centre-back as a player and he played with some of the best players in the world.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:07 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

27m + 5m add ons for Benteke, player has travelled to London for medical

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:15 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Great signing imo if they can get him fit he's a great goal scorer in this league just didn't fit at Liverpool never really fitted the Rodgers style and didn't really fit with Klopp either always felt he was a signing made by committee rather than the manager.

One of those strikers who's not quite good enough for the teams with CL aspirations but for the ones below that he's exactly what you want surprised the likes of Stoke didn't go for him and maybe even Southampton as a Pelle replacement but Southampton tend to buy cheap they're more likely to look for the next Benteke.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm 
Major General
Major General

Could have got them on little cheaper but palace are desperate ...Good signing ..

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Crystal Palace defender Damien Delaney has said new signing Christian Benteke 'is not Lionel Messi' and will need support from the squad.

Benteke, 25, joined the Eagles from Liverpool for a club record £27m.

The Premier League side have yet to win this season after losing 1-0 to both West Brom and Tottenham.

"We're not signing Messi, he's a good player but not a player who is going to get the ball and make things happen," Delaney told the Evening Standard.

"We have to get some ammunition for him, get some crosses in the box, give him supply".

Benteke could make his debut on Tuesday when Palace face Blackpool in the EFL Cup, although the striker is short of match fitness.

"(Benteke) brings a presence, he's a handful, but Connor Wickham is as well. It's time we stop talking about things and go and win games," Delaney added.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:28 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Alan Pardew has revealed Wilfried Zaha has asked to be allowed to join Tottenham but insists the winger will stay at Crystal Palace.

On Thursday Palace rejected a £12million offer from London rivals Tottenham for Zaha – a bid Parish called “ridiculous”.

It is understood Zaha arranged a meeting with Pardew at the club’s training ground where he made clear his wish to join Spurs.

However, Parish responded by assuring Palace fans that the 23-year-old would be “going nowhere – 100 per cent guaranteed”.

And Pardew said: “Wilf came to see me and said he believed there was interest from Tottenham and could he go and I said we’d have to see what that bid is. We didn’t instigate the transfer.

“I think the chairman has put the full stop on that deal. I think that’s the right thing for us because we’ve made a lot of changes already and he was our player of the year last year and a fans’ favourite, so we’re very keen to keep him.

“I’ve worked well with Wilf here. I have no problem with Wilf whatsoever, I complete understand what’s gone on. I think he’s improved under my management. The club did well to bring him back here to give him a settled situation and he’s playing some great football and that’s what we want to continue.

“I think the chairman’s statement says it all about how we feel because there have been changes to take the team in a different direction.”

Zaha is understood to be desperate to leave as he is eager to play under Mauricio Pochettino and test himself in the Champions League.

Pardew understands the attraction of an opportunity to play at the highest level of club football and insists he will not hold it against the player going forward.

“You can have ups and downs with players. I have no problem with Wilf whatsoever, I complete understand what’s gone on,” said Pardew.

“He’s our player of the year and a player that I see in my plans going forward.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Crystal Palace have signed Chelsea striker Loic Remy on loan for the season.

The France international, 29, has only made nine Premier League starts in his two seasons at Stamford Bridge following a £10.5m move from QPR.

Remy played with Palace boss Alan Pardew on loan at Newcastle in 2013-14, scoring 14 goals.

"It was very important to know Alan Pardew as he is a very good manager and I am happy to be here," said Remy.

Pardew said: "Loic has been a target of mine throughout this transfer window and I'm delighted the deal has been done.

"I brought him to Newcastle so I know what he is capable of and I am convinced he will be a quality addition to our squad as we evolve.

"Loic has international and Champions League experience as well as being a Premier League title winner and is the latest example of the high calibre of players we have brought into the club during this transfer window."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:11 pm 
Major General
Major General

didnt they sign adebayour as well last winter..??

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

No he was on loan from Spurs until the end of last season he's reported to be close to signing for Fulham.

If you can get Remy fit and interested he's a proven goal scorer in this league a front 3 of Remy Benteke Zaha isn't to shabby on paper just depends on how focused they all are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:09 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Ex-Newcastle boss Alan Pardew says the direction the club took during his time in charge "was wrong" and owner Mike Ashley has now "learned some lessons".

Pardew spent four turbulent years at Newcastle before resigning to join Crystal Palace in early 2015.

Newcastle were relegated from the Premier League at the end of 2015-16.

"I kept nagging [Ashley], kept telling him I thought the process was wrong. I made that very clear behind closed doors," Pardew told the BBC.

In a wide-ranging interview with Gary Lineker for The Premier League Show, Pardew also:

■Said social media plays a big part in modern football and increases the pressures on managers
■Claimed chairmen and chief executives at some clubs are getting "far too involved" in the football matters
■Backed Gareth Southgate to be given the England manager's job full-time
■Said big clubs were "embarrassed" by Leicester last season and are now "throwing money at it" to avoid a repeat.

'Frustration' at the Magpies

Pardew guided Newcastle to fifth in the Premier League in 2011-12, but his relationship with the club's supporters deteriorated as results fell away.

And the 55-year-old claimed the Newcastle board put financial concerns ahead of recruiting the right players.

"At times I had a very unbalanced team, very unbalanced squad," he said. "It's very difficult to pick up results when you don't think the players that are being signed for you fit what you want.

"That makes it frustrating a little bit, and I was a bit frustrated at Newcastle. The financial element came first, then the technical side of it.

"But the vision of the manager and how he wants to take the team forward, that must come first.

"I like to think they've learned some lessons. I think Mike, at Sports Direct, has learned some lessons - I think he'd be the first to say that - and he's had to learn lessons on the football side," added Pardew, referring to the recent spotlight on the sportswear firm's working practices.

'Let's hope we get it right at some point'

As one of only four Englishmen managing in the Premier League, Pardew was among the bookmakers' favourites for the England job when it became available after Roy Hodgson's exit in the summer - and again when Sam Allardyce unexpectedly left just 67 days after taking over.

But while he refused to rule out taking the job if it was offered, he believes for now the best solution is to stick with interim boss Gareth Southgate.

"I think this England thing is becoming a bit of a problem for the manager," he said. "It might be a good time to let Gareth have it. I know him very well and he has the attributes to do it.

"I've never been offered the job. If I'm offered the job… I'm English, would I turn it down? I don't know.

"I think I've got the experience to do it. I think I can do it one day. I don't know if this is the time.

"I've just got to hope that at some point we get it right."

Going toe-to-toe with the very best

Pardew admitted that he was envious of managers given a chance at the very biggest clubs in the Premier League - but said the elite names now gracing the English game deserved their status.

"You earn the right to get in that position and I respect that. The Klopps, the Guardiolas, the Mourinhos - they've earned the right to be at those football clubs. Maybe I haven't," he said.

"But, of course, there is another side to football management and getting the best out of the group you've got - that's all I can focus on.

"It's been a long road for me to get to this level and I'm very proud to be here.

"I do enjoy going up against them [the elite managers] - I've beat a few of them - and I've seen a lot of them come and go already, supposedly very good managers."

Thing is it's easy after the event to try and blame the owner but the problem at Newcastle was consistency one minute his team would be flying getting 20 points from 10 games then the next they'd lose 8 in a row out of nowhere.

The thing for a club like that is the owner clearly doesn't want it anymore so he's not going to pick up the cheque for signings and signing expensive players makes it less attractive to buyers as the club has long term liabilities on those contracts so it'll drive down the sale price.

As for Pardew if he wasn't such a slimey pr*ck he'd probably be in with a good shout of the England job he's got a reasonably good managerial record managing at different levels took 2 fairly mid table clubs to cup finals which is about as good as it gets with English managers he was pretty unlucky to lose both those finals and was beaten by 2 unbelievable goals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:54 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Alan Pardew has hit out at “certain Palace fans” complaining about a lack of clean sheets when they are providing entertainment.

Pardew’s Crystal Palace have not kept a clean sheet in the Premier League since April and have conceded 11 goals in their last four consecutive defeats.

Only the current top four have scored more goals than Palace – now just a point above relegation – and Pardew thinks fans should be grateful for attacking football.

“Anyone who knows the way I manage, I like my teams to be on the front foot and score goals, so clean sheets have never been the top of my priority,” Pardew told the Croydon Advertiser.

“But, of course, they are important and I have been looking for one, because it will give us the foundation to win a game.

“I want my team to play, I want my team to entertain. Certain Palace fans are focusing on that part of our game (keeping clean sheets), then that’s understandable – but I am not going to change the way we play.

“I want us to play and entertain. I felt the game against Liverpool, poised at 3-2, was an unbelievably great game for anyone watching.

“Our Palace fans should be enjoying the fact we were having a go at Liverpool and not sitting back, looking to just stop them. So, that’s how I am and that’s how it is.”

Pardew is getting remarkable patience despite a terrible 2016 punctuated by a summer of spending.

Apparently Palace are off the charts when it comes to crosses attempted it's something mad like Townsend & Puncheon are the top 2 for crosses attempted this season so it's obvious what the game plan is and when you've got a striker as good in the air as Benteke it makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:21 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew, 55, faces the sack if his team loses to Swansea City on Saturday, with former England manager Sam Allardyce and Wales boss Chris Coleman candidates to replace him. (Sun) 

Think I saw the other day that they're worst team across all 4 divisions in 2016 they've picked up the lowest points per game.

Rumours coming out that the players are losing respect for him as well they feel his tactics are to basic as they basically just lump crosses in from anywhere and hope Benteke scores

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:15 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Next week marks six years since Alan Pardew was appointed Newcastle manager with a fans’ approval rating of 5.5%, according to a poll conducted by Sky Sports; roughly the same percentage of Crystal Palace fans now want him to stay at Selhurst Park.

The good news for anybody who cannot bear his particular brand of smugness is that the next seemingly inevitable exit is likely to precipitate a lengthy sabbatical from the top flight. After six years of watching self-satisfaction alternated with self-absolvement, we are certainly due a break. Pardew is unlikely to find a Premier League club willing to give him another job; his only route back may be via a Championship club big enough to match his substantial sense of self-worth.

The decline has been so extraordinary and devastating that any club would be right to be wary. In 2015, only Arsenal and Manchester City won more Premier League games than Palace. As I wrote last year, ‘he left a loveless marriage in Newcastle for his south London soulmate and the honeymoon has lasted a whole year’.

In 2016 it has become apparent that even his beloved Palace couldn’t change him and this latest relationship has become toxic. No team has lost more Premier League games, no team has conceded more goals, and Palace have somehow managed to amass only two more points in 2016 than a Newcastle side that was relegated in May.

There were lurches in form at Newcastle but nothing this terminal, and nothing Pardew could not explain with a litany of excuses and a smirk which suggested that you, I and everybody else knew that the real problem at Newcastle was Mike Ashley, the lightning rod that protected Pardew from any real media criticism. Without that lightning rod, Pardew is sat under a south London tree holding a metal umbrella.

At Newcastle, he could eye Palace as an escape route and Palace were very glad to have him; a few months of Neil Warnock will do that to anybody. By his own admission, he inherited a side that had been defensively well-drilled by Tony Pulis and just needed to feel loved and secure again. Warnock’s reign had always felt like an unwanted stopgap and Pardew looked like The King of all things. That he took over after a pair of 0-0 draws seemed apt; there have been precious few of those in the following two years.

Now there is no escape route, no top-flight club that would overlook a record of five Premier League wins in a calendar year. Pardew does not fit the role of a firefighter, parachuted into a crisis situation to organise and shepherd everybody out safely; that’s the profile of Sam Allardyce, the man who will surely replace him and rub his hands with glee at the prospect of working with Christian Benteke, Andros Townsend, Wilfried Zaha and a glut of giant defenders. Palace are the perfect ‘crisis’ club in that there is no shortage of quality, merely direction.

Pardew increasingly feels like yesterday’s man, and reports that he had ignored the advice of analysts brought in to arrest this latest slide add to a compelling body of evidence. He is a motivator in a league where managers are expected to be tacticians, motivators and politicians too. As he says in Michael Calvin’s excellent Living On The Volcano: “I was the fan. I was the bloke buying The Sun on the building site, who couldn’t believe how badly that team had played or that individual had done.”

Now it’s his team and his individuals and he still seems equally lost for answers, but the stakes are higher than ever before for Pardew. Just a few months after doing a jig at Wembley, he could be clapping the crowd at Griffin Park and talking about how Nottingham Forest/Leeds/Wolves are a Premier League club in all but name.

Sarah Winterburn

He was like this at Newcastle though he'd have this horror run of results then they'd hit a good run then it would go bad again but they'd normally do just enough to keep things ticking over and stay up.

The concern for them has to be the defence especially set pieces the lack of organisation and discipline on set pieces is killing them as it's a big part of the game in England and it seems to be made even worse when they make subs the message for the changes that makes to who does what isn't being communicated well enough.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

PARDEW SACKED

Allardyce strongly rumoured to be taking over

Merry Xmas Alan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:13 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Highscores: 8
Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:57 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Sam Allardyce is poised to formalise his return to football at Crystal Palace over the next 24 hours after his ill-fated 67-day stint as England manager, as the struggling Premier League club seek to make a swift appointment following the sacking of Alan Pardew.

Palace dismissed Pardew on Thursday after almost two years in charge with the team having lost eight of their past 10 league games, and 22 over the calendar year, to slump to within a point of the relegation zone. Allardyce departed his position with the Football Association in September after one match having been filmed discussing FA rules on third-party ownership by undercover reporters. The 62-year-old’s representative was holding talks with Palace’s chairman, Steve Parish, on Thursday evening.

Some Crystal Palace fans will be alarmed by impending arrival of Sam Allardyce | Ed Aarons
It is understood agreement has been reached in principle on a contract set to run to 2019, with a break clause inserted after 18 months. The 62-year-old had made clear his desire to return to club management. Although Pardew had anticipated overseeing Palace’s game at Watford on Boxing Day, the hierarchy appear to have sacked him for fear that they might miss out on Allardyce, who had fielded tentative interest from clubs in China and agents claiming to work on behalf of Swansea City over the past few weeks. “I think [I will return] probably in the new year, if not before, depending on who approaches me,” he had told beIN Sports last week. “I don’t think I can leave it where it ended.”

The possibility of losing out on a manager who has never been relegated from the top flight appears to have prompted Palace, whose players had been granted a day off on Thursday, to act before the Christmas programme in the hope they can confirm the hiring of Allardyce as a replacement. The American major shareholders, David Blitzer and Josh Harris, who each purchased an 18% stake in the club a year ago, had grown increasingly alarmed at the team’s slump in form, which was threatening their considerable investment, and had been made aware of Allardyce’s credentials some time ago.

Indeed, it is understood they had been sent a dossier offering detailed analysis of the club’s squad, with assessments of each player, towards the end of last month, while Palace were embroiled in a six-match losing streak that culminated in a calamitous 5-4 defeat at Swansea on 26 November. Allardyce had questioned the team’s fitness and also indicated what he feels would need to be done in the January transfer window, when Palace had hoped to sign the Leeds left-back Charlie Taylor, to instigate a revival. He would seek to bring in his own backroom staff, including Sammy Lee as an assistant and new fitness coaches and analysts, and the American co-owners were increasingly swayed.

Pardew, however, had retained the support of Parish until very recently and appeared to have bought himself some time by picking up four points from games with Southampton and Hull City, for all that the revival was choked by losses to Manchester United and Chelsea last week. His in-game decision-making had been called into question in the first of those defeats, but he had attended the club’s Christmas party at London’s Quaglinos restaurant on Tuesday, and was due to face the media before continuing preparations for the Watford game on Friday.

England furore will follow Sam Allardyce around but he is too good to be jobless | Paul Wilson
Instead he was summoned to a meeting at Palace’s office in Soho on Thursday morning and informed his time was up. “Relegation is so costly and I feel, with no blame attached, we got ourselves in a rut and need a change,” Parish told the BBC. “We hope a change will change things. We all bought into the decision to play a more expansive style of football. We all believed in it. That hasn’t worked. It’s no one’s fault. The players have been running their socks off for Alan, the spirit is good. But now we’re going to wind the dial back the other way.”

There had been support within the Palace hierarchy for Chris Coleman – no formal approach has been made to the Football Association of Wales – and Roy Hodgson and Roberto Mancini had also been mentioned. Yet Allardyce’s track record appears to have been key, particularly in convincing Harris and Blitzer, given his achievements in steering Bolton Wanderers and, more recently, West Ham United and Sunderland to Premier League survival.

Although the FA is still waiting to conduct its own investigation into its former manager’s conduct during his brief tenure with the national side – the relevant evidence has yet to be passed over by the City of London Police, who have confirmed Allardyce is not the subject of a criminal investigation – there is nothing to prevent him taking up the reins of a club side again immediately. Allardyce would inherit arguably the strongest squad in Palace’s history, with money to add to his options next month, and a trip to Arsenal on New Year’s Day to follow that to Vicarage Road.

Pardew’s payoff is believed to be an initial £2.5m, but he will effectively be paid his basic salary up to a cap until he takes up another position. “I would just like to take the opportunity to thank everybody at Crystal Palace for their fantastic support,” he said in a statement. “In particular a big thanks to the players who gave me absolutely everything and Steve Parish and his board. Personally I have a lot of good feelings for this football club and am sad that my time there has ended. I feel that I have a special bond with the club and hope that hasn’t been affected.”

His assistant, Keith Millen, is expected to take training on Friday and may yet be placed in caretaker charge for a fourth time at the club for next week’s fixture at Vicarage Road.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:16 pm 
Major General
Major General

Big Fat Sam :rant:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next